Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-14 of 14
- Swoopy, February 7, 2019
Reiko's Ramblings and Writings
- liz73 (Cornwall, New York), May 25, 2016
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), May 19, 2016
- E.K., March 9, 2016
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A richly detailed mid-length game set in a seedy part of Tokyo, February 3, 2016
You play a young woman who is need of cash in a Tokyo train station. A fairly compact map with a few hidden exits allows you to explore carefully and get to no the culture and economy.
The game is all about money. You buy and sell a lot, negotiating everything. Some jobs or ways of making money require several prerequisites. It's important to examine background objects on a regular basis.
The atmosphere is grungy, sad and dangerous. I really enjoyed this game, but it takes more time than a typical IFComp game.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Aryore, December 12, 2015
- rwallace, November 22, 2015
- Joey Jones (UK), November 19, 2015
- dream, November 16, 2015
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 9, 2015
- Simon Deimel (Germany), November 5, 2015
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), October 31, 2015
- The Xenographer, October 7, 2015