3hourcompjul04.zip

Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: bhqff240rfueb6at

3rd Place - ADRIFT 1st Three Hour Comp 2004

From the Author

I know this isn't exactly unbiased, but I have to review my own game. It certainly has its flaws, but I've always been rather fond of it. I did indeed write it in three hours, and was learning ADRIFT at the same time, which was part of the point. I'm not sure if I've gotten better (I hope so), but I think this is a fun little booger anyway.

Mad Cow Disease (Zombie Edition), December 15, 2012
You're a cow. A zombie cow, which, it turns out, is fully qualified to engage in the standard zombie shtick -- as a cow!

Did I mention you're a cow?

Very silly, very short, mildly amusing and (oddly enough) very likeable. Not bad for something produced in 3 hours as part of the ADRIFT 1st Three Hour Comp. If it weren't for the frustration of dealing with parser limitations, I would probably spend some time trying to find out how to get all 130 points in the author-envisioned optimum bovine undead rampage. As it is, I'll be satisfied with 80 points and a chuckle.

You can't have that 130 points, May 24, 2015
In the game there is possibilities to collect more ponts, there is some stupid activity, that give you points, like "drink water", or "look at beetles". These activities counts 5-5 points. When you in the barn, type "leave barn", for 20 points. The reason why you can reach the 130, because at the end, each answer is 30 points, but just one you can choose.

This is version 1 of this page, last edited on 16 October 2007 at 1:48am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item