ZX Spectrum version (online)
Online Emulator via Spectrum Computing & QAOP
ZX Spectrum (download)
C64 (download)
Amstrad CPC (download)
In English and Spanish
Elegir formato y jugar en línea
loveretro.​es

La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm

by Pablo Martínez Merino (AKA Depresiv)

Fantasy Horror

The house, on the other side of the storm, keeps the terrible secret of a family, and the origin of the known universe.

The English version of 'La casa al otro lado de la tormenta'.

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
First Publication Date: April 29, 2019
Development System: DAAD
TUID: ap54bvwlwzbijm1v

Return of Depresiv, July 18, 2020
by IFforL2 (Chiayi, Taiwan)
Depresiv's El Archipiélago is one of the greatest fantasy IF games in the Spanish language. After finishing it a few years ago, I wanted more, but learned that Depresiv had been silent for years before I ever discovered his few works. La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta did not disappoint. The fantasy world, story, interactivity, and action kept me glued to my laptop whenever I wasn't stuck.

This is one of the first truly retro games I actually bothered to complete. I didn't even know what an emulator was. I recommend the emulator QAOP by Jan Bobrowski. It works from your browser and has buttons for saving, etc. which a lot of emulators don't facilitate so well.

If you enjoyed La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm...

People who like La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm also gave high ratings to these games:

Escape | 逃出去: A text adventure game for Chinese learners, by Olle Linge and Kevin Bullaughey
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Escape is an interactive graded reader where you need to both understand the text and make the right decisions to get to the end of the story. The story begins with the main character (you) trapped in a room for unclear reasons, and you...

Pretty Sure, by Jim Munroe
After the Partnership with the offworlders takes place, many things on Earth get a lot easier. Parenting is not one of them. (Cover: Jonathan Wyke)

Chlorophyll, by Steph Cherrywell

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Autymn Castleton on 19 June 2020 at 11:25am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item