ZX Spectrum version (online)
Online Emulator via Spectrum Computing & QAOP
ZX Spectrum (download)
C64 (download)
Amstrad CPC (download)
In English and Spanish
Elegir formato y jugar en línea
loveretro.​es

La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm

by Pablo Martínez Merino (AKA Depresiv)

Fantasy Horror

The house, on the other side of the storm, keeps the terrible secret of a family, and the origin of the known universe.

The English version of 'La casa al otro lado de la tormenta'.

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
First Publication Date: April 29, 2019
Development System: DAAD
TUID: ap54bvwlwzbijm1v

Return of Depresiv, July 18, 2020
by IFforL2 (Chiayi, Taiwan)
Depresiv's El Archipiélago is one of the greatest fantasy IF games in the Spanish language. After finishing it a few years ago, I wanted more, but learned that Depresiv had been silent for years before I ever discovered his few works. La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta did not disappoint. The fantasy world, story, interactivity, and action kept me glued to my laptop whenever I wasn't stuck.

This is one of the first truly retro games I actually bothered to complete. I didn't even know what an emulator was. I recommend the emulator QAOP by Jan Bobrowski. It works from your browser and has buttons for saving, etc. which a lot of emulators don't facilitate so well.

If you enjoyed La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm...

People who like La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm also gave high ratings to these games:

howling dogs, by Porpentine
death cube sim | galactic survey | visionatrix | facet machine | power gardens | women | fascination two significant endings

Transfer, by Tod Levi
"The staff's jubilant anticipation of the first human transfer was now replaced with dread. Why had the Professor fallen ill so suddenly? And how callous of the Overseers to insist on proceeding without delay!" [--blurb from Competition...

Untold Riches, by Jason Ermer
You were reluctant to undertake another adventure with Professor d'Squarius (especially after the last near-catastrophe, in the Tomb of the Screaming Mummies), and from the moment you agreed to join the expedition, things have gone...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Autymn Castleton on 19 June 2020 at 11:25am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item