Witch.zip

1996

License: Demo
Development System: AGT
TUID: aou1qhpzyvkci32m

The room descriptions are atmospheric and of a reasonable length, as are the messages. I had no difficulty imagining myself wandering through the gardens of Gorrungha and admiring the apricot tree by the porch or enjoying the fountain in the centre of the garden pond. I also encountered one of my favourite creatures, a wombat, in her own home when I ALSO became a wombat for a brief period ... a magical moment until I couldn't answer the question she posed, and things took a turn for the worst.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Edward Lacey on 17 March 2013 at 12:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item