1982.gblorb
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

1982

by Zach Samuels (as Iblis Snowsdottir)

In this game, you play as a handsome car enthusiast but unfortunately, the Government's draconian Motor Laws and their ever gazing Eyes don't share your love of joyriding. But they're not so vigilant on Sundays, so you're going to risk taking your uncle's Barchetta for a drive in the country anyway. Let them try to stop you!

First Publication Date: May 13, 2014
IFID: 33F91D8F-6F98-4749-9C6B-2F5D4779A4F9
TUID: 8xa9rs1qwwkonif2

Entrant - ShuffleComp 2014

If you enjoyed 1982...

People who like 1982 also gave high ratings to these games:

Alias 'The Magpie', by J. J. Guest
Sir Rodney Playfair, gentleman thief, has a simple plan: impersonate a psychiatrist, infiltrate a country house, steal a priceless Egyptian scarab and make it back to London in time for cocktails. All in a day's work for the illustrious...

Color the Truth, by mathbrush
Rosalita Morales is dead, and you have to figure out who did it. The four people closest to her had the motive and the means: her partner, her secretary, her ex-husband, and her sister. Re-live their memories of Rosalita's last days to...

Sparkle, by Juhana Leinonen (as Karly Di Caprio)
My search for the Pattern has brought me to Mount Shanshan. Now it's just a matter of a short cable car ride up to the top.

1982 appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Zape on 5 July 2020 at 9:23pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item