MattWeiner.net download
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

1982

by Zach Samuels (as Iblis Snowsdottir)

In this game, you play as a handsome car enthusiast but unfortunately, the Government's draconian Motor Laws and their ever gazing Eyes don't share your love of joyriding. But they're not so vigilant on Sundays, so you're going to risk taking your uncle's Barchetta for a drive in the country anyway. Let them try to stop you!

First Publication Date: May 13, 2014
IFID: 33F91D8F-6F98-4749-9C6B-2F5D4779A4F9
TUID: 8xa9rs1qwwkonif2

Entrant - ShuffleComp 2014

If you enjoyed 1982...

People who like 1982 also gave high ratings to these games:

The Shoe Dept., by Aquanet
What has two tongues but can't talk and follows us everywhere we go? Our lovely, leathery shoes, of course, the absolute last thing any person would ever expect to harbor a terrible secret. Fifteen-year-old Michael Cherry, for example,...

Valley of Steel, by The Custodian
The creep of surveillance and control has continued unabated. Every citizen is required to have a chip implant which can definitively identify them to anyone with a scanner. You've spent years working with the underground as a hacker for...

Pogoman GO!, by Jack Welch and Ben Collins-Sussman
The world is full of Pogomen, and now that you donít have a job or family to worry about, you might as well get back to it!

1982 appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 23 November 2018 at 5:33am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item