Dude, Where's My Scapula.gblorb
Dude, Where's My Scapula? gblorb file
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Dude, Where's My Scapula?

by Zachary Hodgens profile

Where on Earth did you leave that thing?

First Publication Date: March 23, 2016
IFID: 046DAF27-7334-4803-8271-801B8118EB56
TUID: 8a1iccjhv36jnr9o

7th Place - First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

If you enjoyed Dude, Where's My Scapula?...

People who like Dude, Where's My Scapula? also gave high ratings to these games:

Superluminal Vagrant Twin, by C.E.J. Pacian
A text-only space sim. Ply the spaceways. Make five million credits. Buy back your twin. (Superluminal Vagrant Twin is a shallow but broad exploration game.)

Damnatio Memoriae, by Emily Short
14 AD. Agrippa Postumus, grandson of the recently-deceased Augustus, tries to avoid death at the hands of the next emperor, Tiberius. At his disposal: a couple of old manuscripts, a lamp, and a recalcitrant slave. And a powerful...

He Grabbed a Hammer, by Timothy Butcher
This is my first Twine creation and it kinda sucks.

This is version 10 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 28 July 2017 at 2:58am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item