Dude, Where's My Scapula.gblorb
Dude, Where's My Scapula? gblorb file
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Dude, Where's My Scapula?

by Zachary Hodgens profile

Where on Earth did you leave that thing?

First Publication Date: March 23, 2016
IFID: 046DAF27-7334-4803-8271-801B8118EB56
TUID: 8a1iccjhv36jnr9o

7th Place - First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

A quick romp, January 5, 2020
by hsgerard (Portland)
Not the best implemented, but does a good job at a sort of Veederian prose. There are definitely some issues that would've been ironed out with some beta testing (Spoiler - click to show)(like, why can I not >OPEN COFFIN WITH HAMMER but instead I have to just >OPEN COFFIN when i'm holding it?) Maybe I'm just a sucker for reanimated skeletons.

If you enjoyed Dude, Where's My Scapula?...

People who like Dude, Where's My Scapula? also gave high ratings to these games:

I-0, by Anonymous
Stranded on Interstate Zero after your car broke down, you are miles away from the last sign of civilization. It's twenty minutes to noon and the temperature is well over 120F. It's beginning to look like you won't make it to your...

If I Wasn't Shy, by Joey Jones
"I kinda just sit at the checkout, and the place isn't even all that busy. So why'd you want to play a game about my life? I mean, it's not terrible but it would be so much more if I wasn't shy." (Part of Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute...

Three-Card Trick, by Chandler Groover
You're going to perform a three-card trick or your name isn't Morgan the Magnificent.

This is version 10 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 28 July 2017 at 2:58am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item