Cardigan2.zip

2000

Development System: AGT
TUID: 70gh7wxb7iq2zj0i

Remake of Space Aliens Laughed at my Cardigan, by Andre M. Boyle

Back in the dim and distant past that was Issue 22 of SynTax, Tom Lorimer reviewed a game called Space Aliens Laughed at my Cardigan. Having been intrigued by the title, he'd been looking forward to playing it but he was disappointed, to say the least, to find that it was bug ridden and full of atrocious spelling mistakes and bad grammar. [...]

Enter Bev Truter, who was of a similar opinion and having seen that one reviewer jokingly had suggested that it should be rewritten, decided to do just that. The result is Still Laughing at my Cardigan which has lost its bugs, bad spelling, grammatical errors, awful jokes and dodgy scoring system. [...] I know which I preferred (and yes, Bev, it WAS your rewrite!).

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Edward Lacey on 7 April 2013 at 5:24am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item