zenobi48k.zip *

Episode 2 of the Silent Song trilogy
1991

Current Version: 1.0a
License: Shareware
Development System: AGT, PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: 5yufcl63xomqf0lx

Like the first game in the series, it was just a matter of roaming around the countryside collecting objects and swapping items between other characters in the game. Again, you had to make sure you found all the objects in the earlier part of the game, as there was no going back after climbing the cliff. Once at the top of the cliff, I began to think that the game was bugged, because I found that I could finish the game without visiting half of the locations. It then dawned on me that there were 3 ways to reach the lair of The Unborn One, and although the ending was the same, the route taken and the objects used were different each time.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Eq on 1 May 2013 at 8:02pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item