Eamon Deluxe for Windows *
Eamon Deluxe contains several adventures including "Journey Across the Muerte Sea".
Windows Application (Windows 7 and later)
Eamon Deluxe for Mac OS X *
Mac OS X Application
Eamon Deluxe for Linux *
Linux Application

Journey Across the Muerte Sea

by John MacArthur

Episode 269 of Eamon
2005

"You set out to the Muerte Sea, where there are three islands, according to legend. Nobody has successfully crossed this sea."

This adventure is part of the Eamon universe. Like all Eamon adventures, it is an RPG-style game, mostly using a two-word parser. Because Eamon is a modular system, you may bring a character and equipment from other adventures into this one.

Development System: Eamon Deluxe
TUID: 4pacq1xhvmqo73gq

EamonAG

This is more of a puzzler's Eamon with a small amount of combat, mostly involving wild animals. I found it to have a fairly consistent and fun setting and enjoyed the flavor of it very much. The descriptions were interesting and often amusing as well. All in all this is an excellent adventure for a first time author.

If you enjoyed Journey Across the Muerte Sea...

People who like Journey Across the Muerte Sea also gave high ratings to these games:

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

The Weight of a Soul, by Chin Kee Yong
In a world of arcane mysteries, a young doctor's apprentice unravels a conspiracy most grim. Author's Comment: "This is a mystery/suspense parser game inspired by the likes of Anchorhead and Fallen London. It isn't currently finished,...

A Beauty Cold and Austere, by Mike Spivey
That survey course in conceptual mathematics seemed like a good idea at the start of the term - no graded homework, no midterm exams - just an oral final at the end. But now that final is tomorrow morning. After months of procrastination...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Denk on 15 January 2020 at 10:08am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item