Labyrinthian
Play online at textadventures.​co.​uk

Labyrinthian

by itarechi

RPG

You must travel through the Mirrion Labyrinth to uncover 3 extremely powerful artifacts. Number one: The Chalice of Virtue. Number two: The Golden Circlet of Wisdom. Number three: The Broad Sword of Honor. Along the way you will fight monsters, solve riddles, encounter rivals, and probably die a couple of times in the process.

{BTW, this is a work in progress. I will update it every so often and upload it to this site as soon as possible. Labyrinthian is also available on my website: labyrinthianbeta.webs.com. Anyway, tell me what you guys think. I would really appreciate any feedback you are willing to give.}

First Publication Date: May 12, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: E8FCCFCD-8508-4B9A-8157-19EA2EE60F29
TUID: 2lq68glxmns77qsl

This is version 1 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 23 May 2013 at 10:25am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item