ozcollection.zip
packaged in a Windows self-extracting archive
MS-DOS Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

My Adventure in Oz

by Anonymous

Literary/Children's/Fantasy
1985

Development System: Computer Novel Contruction Set
TUID: 2l14a8osac30wcmz

Kid appropriate, September 19, 2010
by Bernie (Fredericksburg, VA)
Related reviews: L. Frank Baum Series
This is a very simplistic game in which you run around collecting members of the Oz books for a party. Each member has an item they need, and you must find the item and give it to them in order to get them to go with you to the party. The objects in the game are simple to find and clearly listed in a separate "objects" box. The characters in the game move around, but are never very difficult to find. The download for the game also includes a 'map' program that will allow you to print the map for the game.

The parser is a primitive two-word parser. However, it's something that can easily be dealt with by younger children. I'm thrilled to find a game that is easily graspable for my 6-year-old. She really enjoys typing the simple commands into the parser. For this reason, I awarded the game 3 stars.

My Adventure in Oz on IFDB

My Adventure in Oz appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Bernie on 19 September 2010 at 4:29pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item