* Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.
Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the StoryYou are a fighter that:
* Found the infant that cried insistent
* Saved Sammy Jo fair, with the really nice pair
* Fought skeletons, five, and barely survived
* And found the treasure beyond measure
* All in the house that Jack built.
And boy, is Jack pissed...
This adventure is part of the Eamon universe. Like all Eamon adventures, it is an RPG-style game, mostly using a two-word parser. Because Eamon is a modular system, you may bring a character and equipment from other adventures into this one.
This is a fairly good-sized Eamon that has very little content. All you do is wander about a very large house. The tone is light and the descriptions mildly silly. If it had more content I might have given it a better rating
See the full review
This is version 5 of this page, edited by Denk on 7 January 2020 at 7:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item