Beneath the Surface

by Snoother profile

A text-based second-person anti-commie shooter.

[Update: The author would like to renounce this game as a juvenile mixture of stupid politics and general bad taste.]

First Publication Date: April 27, 2014
License: Creative Commons
TUID: 28uow51g5cz9yb6a

159th Place, Overall; 26th Place, Audio; 29th Place, Mood - Ludum Dare 29

News

Release Two February 25, 2015
Expand all | Add a news item

If you enjoyed Beneath the Surface...

People who like Beneath the Surface also gave high ratings to these games:

The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell, by Elena Fedina
This game was one of my final projects for the game design program I took at New York Film Academy. Being from Russia, I got a little nostalgic about everyday aspects of my life back home, so this game helped me... not be nostalgic any...

The Beast of Torrack Moor - 30th Anniversary Edition, by Linda Doughty and Chris Ainsley and Andy Green
Average member rating: (1 rating)
A authorized port of the classic ZX Spectrum game by Linda Doughty. The Beast casts the player as an intrepid reporter, sent to investigate sightings of a wild beast on Torrack Moor. Featuring new graphics by Andy Green, streamlined...

Word of the Day, by Richard Otter
You are the very first Outer Worlder to gain an appointment on a Bio-Drive vessel, let alone as part of the engineering team. Looking to gain enough credits to procreate could this be your first and last journey?

This is version 22 of this page, edited by Snoother on 13 May 2017 at 6:01pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item