Agent de la Paix Terrestre

by FibreTigre

Surreal
2008

My name is Pedro de Andrade Caminha, son of Manuel de Andrade Caminha y Faria e Sousa, and I am Agent of the Earth Peace.

Well, in fact, not at all.

To say the truth, when on this deathbed my father, God bless him, a wealthy landowner in northern portugal,
bequeathed to me his immense fortune and this shining Citroen SM 1970, he made me swear to be an AGENT OF THE EARTH PEACE, never sell the Citroen, and ... hum ... there was something else, but I've forgotten it right now...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 1, 2008
IFID: ZCODE-1-080601-659E
TUID: xfd9ja2ii1smfmys

If you enjoyed Agent de la Paix Terrestre...

People who like Agent de la Paix Terrestre also gave high ratings to these games:

The Adventures of the President of the United States, by Mikko Vuorinen

Invasion, by Cat Manning
The end of the world, and there's something after you. A short horror Twine about sacrifice, survival, and relative humanity. Le Grand Guignol entry in ECTOCOMP 2015.

Before the Storm Hits, by JY Yang
Before the Storm is a short apocalyptic work, navigated by a to-do list.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by dutchmule on 3 August 2017 at 1:02am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item