Agent de la Paix Terrestre

by FibreTigre

Surreal
2008

My name is Pedro de Andrade Caminha, son of Manuel de Andrade Caminha y Faria e Sousa, and I am Agent of the Earth Peace.

Well, in fact, not at all.

To say the truth, when on this deathbed my father, God bless him, a wealthy landowner in northern portugal,
bequeathed to me his immense fortune and this shining Citroen SM 1970, he made me swear to be an AGENT OF THE EARTH PEACE, never sell the Citroen, and ... hum ... there was something else, but I've forgotten it right now...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 1, 2008
IFID: ZCODE-1-080601-659E
TUID: xfd9ja2ii1smfmys

If you enjoyed Agent de la Paix Terrestre...

People who like Agent de la Paix Terrestre also gave high ratings to these games:

Invasion, by Cat Manning
The end of the world, and there's something after you. A short horror Twine about sacrifice, survival, and relative humanity. Le Grand Guignol entry in ECTOCOMP 2015.

La Grande Prédiction ou l'Astrologue étourdi , by Natrium

Ad Verbum, by Nick Montfort
"With the cantankerous Wizard of Wordplay evicted from his mansion, the worthless plot can now be redeveloped. The city regulations declare, however, that the rip-down job can't proceed until all the items within had been removed. As an...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by dutchmule on 3 August 2017 at 1:02am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item