Agent de la Paix Terrestre

by FibreTigre

Surreal
2008

My name is Pedro de Andrade Caminha, son of Manuel de Andrade Caminha y Faria e Sousa, and I am Agent of the Earth Peace.

Well, in fact, not at all.

To say the truth, when on this deathbed my father, God bless him, a wealthy landowner in northern portugal,
bequeathed to me his immense fortune and this shining Citroen SM 1970, he made me swear to be an AGENT OF THE EARTH PEACE, never sell the Citroen, and ... hum ... there was something else, but I've forgotten it right now...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 1, 2008
IFID: ZCODE-1-080601-659E
TUID: xfd9ja2ii1smfmys

If you enjoyed Agent de la Paix Terrestre...

People who like Agent de la Paix Terrestre also gave high ratings to these games:

All Roads, by Jon Ingold
"Wave a circle round him thrice, And close your eyes with holy dread For he on honey-dew hath fed And drunk the milk of paradise." [--blurb from Competition Aught-One]

Echappée Belle Dans Les Contrées du Rêve, by FibreTigre
Après tant d’années de traque, il ne vous échappera pas ! Il y a dix ans de cela, après avoir été confronté de la plus terrible façon au Mythe, vous avez passé un pacte avec votre confrérie et avez juré de débarrasser le Monde de tous...

Opening Night, by David Batterham
You stepped off the streetcar moments ago, halting before the grand facade of the Marquis Theatre. You have come to see your idol, the Broadway star Miranda Lily, performing in all her dizzying glory. [blurb from IF Comp 2008]

This is version 4 of this page, edited by dutchmule on 3 August 2017 at 1:02am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item