The Yawhg

by Damian Sommer and Emily Carroll

The Yawhg will be here in six weeks... and no one expects it. Not a one of us. We just keep on living our lives, week by week, unaware...

The Yawhg is a one- to four-player choose-your-own-adventure game that randomizes a unique story every time you play. The evil Yawhg is returning. How will the town’s locals lead their lives in the meanwhile, and what will they do when the dreaded Yawhg finally arrives? The fate of a community hinges on the characters’ actions, and the decisions of their players.

First Publication Date: May 30, 2013
License: Commercial
TUID: wm9v8kfnp83yyxfn

If you enjoyed The Yawhg...

People who like The Yawhg also gave high ratings to these games:

My Angel, by Jon Ingold
"I wake peacefully, and already she is there." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

Ex Nihilo, by Juhana Leinonen
In the beginning there was nothing. From nothing light and darkness were born.

The Primrose Path, by Nolan Bonvouloir
You've been having a series of nightmares about Leo, standing at the edge of a cliff. No matter what you do, a bell rings and Leo disappears over the edge . . .

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Emily Boegheim on 28 November 2015 at 9:46pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item