End Millennium

by Geography of Robots profile

Mystery

[demo] You and your sister break into Wal-Mart in the aftermath of a devastating hurricane with a stranger you met on Craigslist. As the evening descends into madness and hallucination, you must decide who you trust more: the stranger, or yourself?

First Publication Date: November 1, 2015
IFID: 75F871EE-B681-4CA7-885D-054332AA4796
TUID: vbvr70374rd6zo2

., May 31, 2016
This is actually my second time playing this. I found it on itch.io and played through it to find out it was a demo. I thought that with the second play through, it would be complete since he added it on IFDB, but it's still not completed. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. So this is a post-apoc IF, written with novel-like prose, and the graphics are futuristic, cyber-punk. It's well designed so far, with an ambient drone. My only problem is, it's not completed, I actually really liked playing this the first time due to the suspense. I will admit the music should change once in awhile, but I will assume that will happen with an update. Looking forward to the full version.

If you enjoyed End Millennium...

People who like End Millennium also gave high ratings to these games:

Capsule, by PaperBlurt
Alone. In space. A vessel the size of Wales, floating through the endless night. You are the keeper of millions of people. But what might be happening in Sector 24-R?

SCREW YOU, BEAR DAD!, by Xalavier Nelson Jr.
SCREW YOU, BEAR DAD! is a game about puns, rampant drug use, learning to enjoy life despite uncertainty, and elderly women in attack helicopters. Also - bears. [Note: game contains strong language, and brief scenes depicting familial...

The Skyscraper and the Scar, by Diego Freire, Ruber Eaglenest
The skyscraper is silhouetted against the horizon, an open scar on the skyline, rising until itís lost in the clouds. A promise of prosperity, of something never reached. A monolith of what we once were and might not be again. A beacon...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by geographyofrobots on 12 March 2017 at 4:26pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item