End Millennium

by Geography of Robots profile

Mystery

[demo] You and your sister break into Wal-Mart in the aftermath of a devastating hurricane with a stranger you met on Craigslist. As the evening descends into madness and hallucination, you must decide who you trust more: the stranger, or yourself?

First Publication Date: November 1, 2015
IFID: 75F871EE-B681-4CA7-885D-054332AA4796
TUID: vbvr70374rd6zo2

., May 31, 2016
This is actually my second time playing this. I found it on itch.io and played through it to find out it was a demo. I thought that with the second play through, it would be complete since he added it on IFDB, but it's still not completed. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. So this is a post-apoc IF, written with novel-like prose, and the graphics are futuristic, cyber-punk. It's well designed so far, with an ambient drone. My only problem is, it's not completed, I actually really liked playing this the first time due to the suspense. I will admit the music should change once in awhile, but I will assume that will happen with an update. Looking forward to the full version.

If you enjoyed End Millennium...