6Quest - a new brand of interactive fiction

by Milán Bukovics

Hey guys.

We are a Hungarian team of fantasy and interactive fiction enthusiasts. We have created our own game system and have written several stories in our native language that we are trying to bring to an international audience by collecting the translation fee on Kickstarter.

We have an introductory quest and six fully playable demos. You can check them out here: http://demo.6quest.com.

You can learn more about the project on our Kickstarter page.

We are interested in anything you have to say about our project, and are of course grateful for any support.

First Publication Date: November 23, 2015
License: Commercial
Development System: Custom
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: v8ln0yq7mvp9lnnx

If you enjoyed 6Quest - a new brand of interactive fiction...

People who like 6Quest - a new brand of interactive fiction also gave high ratings to these games:

Choice of the Ninja, by Katherine Buffington
In the high-stakes game of politics between two feudal lords, you are a ninja village’s chosen warrior. Earn glory for your clan as you battle your enemies, becoming a master of magic, combat, and stealth. Choice of the Ninja is an epic...

Cape, by Bruno Dias
Cape is a superhero origin story for the cyberpunk dystopia we're all living in.

Escapade!, by Juhana Leinonen
An entry in the 2008 One Room Game Competition. You play the bumbling sidekick of the heroic Captain McBrawn; while trying to carry out a task he's set you, you are captured by the Screaming Communists and imprisoned in a mediaeval...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by zeartless on 2 December 2015 at 10:10am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item