Text-only version

Lieux Communs

by FibreTigre, Samuel Verschelde profile, Eric Forgeot profile, Hugo Labrande profile, and Jean-Luc Pontico

Part of Commonplace Book Project
2007

Made for the Lovecraft's Common Place project.

The player is wandering in a distant place, and discovers an abandoned caravan. After a quick exploration, the player can experience new places and worlds by finding some objects in the caravan...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 15, 2007
License: BSD
IFID: GLULX-4-090606-FE092C7B
TUID: utd2or64zwqfaa7

If you enjoyed Lieux Communs...

People who like Lieux Communs also gave high ratings to these games:

Catapole, by Adrien Saurat

Beyond Division, by Joseph Geipel
So, I'm glad you picked me as your study buddy for the final. I'd just like to warn you first that my methods of studying Latin are not what you would call normal. Now, to get started, let's imagine you are a wolf in Siberia...

Varkana, by Maryam Gousheh-Forgeot
Varkana is the name of a region in a world with a timeless, mildy fantasy/sci-fi setting (some technological and magical elements are present at this moment, but not prevalent), with the city-state of Arg Varkana as its major outpost of...

Lieux Communs appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My favorite modern IF games in French by Eriorg
Here are my favorite modern (i.e. since 2000) IF games in French. This selection is, of course, entirely subjective. --- Voici mes jeux IF modernes (i.e. depuis 2000) en français préférés. Ce choix est bien sûr tout à fait subjectif.

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Pegbiter on 29 November 2016 at 9:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item