Get The Whole Online Experience By Trying Our Internet Simulator

by ClickHole

Episode 10 of ClickVenture

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go online? Our Internet Simulator puts you in the driver's seat of the World Wide Web, giving you the full experience of using the Internet. So, what are you waiting for? Get started by clicking the button below!

Language: English (en-US)
First Publication Date: April 9, 2015
Development System: Custom
TUID: sdcpmg25opsfcde8

If you enjoyed Get The Whole Online Experience By Trying Our Internet Simulator...

People who like Get The Whole Online Experience By Trying Our Internet Simulator also gave high ratings to these games:

We Know the Devil, by Aevee Bee and Mia Schwartz
Anyone can kill the devil; that's why they always make teens the vampire slayers, the magical girls. But some kids can't even get that right; and that's why meangirl Neptune, tomboy Jupiter, and shy shy Venus have to endure one more week...

That Sinister Self, by Astrid Dalmady
You look in to a mirror. Your reflection does not look back. That Sinister Self is a short Twine game about a young girl and how she sees herself in the mirror.

Crossroads, by Cat Manning
They say it's death to seek the witch. For you, it's worth the risk. Venture in to the forest in search of relief, but remember that magic is rarely straightforward. A short psychological game about self-knowledge and its price. Content...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Sobol on 1 July 2017 at 8:02pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item