CastleAdv.zip
MS-DOS Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Castle Adventure

by Kevin Bales

1984

Development System: BASIC
TUID: mz7tsvrsrrqhddhw

First impressions weren't too good as the graphics aren't exactly awe-inspiring, but the game is surprisingly compulsive. The puzzles aren't as restricted as I feared they might be by such a basic graphical system and, with so many rooms to map, it isn't a game you'll complete in a few hours - well, I didn't anyway. Though I normally avoid games with an arcade element like the plague, I found the monster-bashing to be pretty easy so long as I was properly equipped and attired.

If you enjoyed Castle Adventure...