Cat Petting Simulator 2014

by neongrey profile

Slice of life

The most realistic and verismilitudinous text-based simulation of petting a cat ever written.

First Publication Date: October 28, 2014
TUID: eagvev6aerjoyvsv

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Happy Kitty, Cat Petting Simulator 2014, Purr Purr Purr
Today, I am bereft of cats and so, you shouldn’t take me as an unbiased source when I say, “Oh, god. Cat Petting Simulator 2014 is the best thing I’ve seen in a long time.”

CNet
Cat Petting Simulator is a slice of fluffy heaven
Cat Petting Simulator is the real deal. It takes you through the experience of having a nice, involved petting session with a happy cat, while the surprisingly verisimilitudinous feline responds with what seems to be an equal amount of enjoyment.

If you enjoyed Cat Petting Simulator 2014...

People who like Cat Petting Simulator 2014 also gave high ratings to these games:

Paradox Corps, by John Evans

Curses!, by Graham Nelson
"As "Curses" opens, you're hunting about in the attic of your family home, looking for a tatty old map of Paris (you're going on holiday tomorrow) and generally trying to avoid all the packing. Aunt Jemima is potting daisies and sulking;...

A Cold Grave, by Mike Michalik
In a cold, snowy country a man finds a victim of a Drowner attack. The man is a psychic detective. An old friend. But why are you there?

Cat Petting Simulator 2014 appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Cat simulators by verityvirtue
Games in which the PC is a cat, or which revolve closely around a particular cat. Generally pleasant games. I have thought about whether I should include Taghairm, but... well.

The following polls include votes for Cat Petting Simulator 2014:

This is version 3 of this page, edited by neongrey on 18 November 2014 at 10:44pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item