titanic.zip
MS-DOS Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
titanic.sol
solution

Beyond the Titanic

by Scott Miller

Time Travel
1986

TUID: bgoanlhn58iukzp5

Surviving the most famous maritime disaster in history almost seems irrelevant in this tale of buried alien spaceships and abandoned futuristic cities. The story is cute but rather linear, with a less-than-completely-satisfying ending. Nice use of randomly-appearing scenery to enhance the sense of loneliness and danger, a small maze or two, a limited light source, hunger, PC Internal Speaker sound effects, occasional fatal errors and misspellings. Saves only to drive B, but this can be overcome through the MS-DOS SUBST command.

-- Carl Muckenhoupt

must play, next to collossal cave!, February 23, 2014
I never got far, but I was, and am obsessed! too bad it's not on here... idont have a pc... i pray they put it on the app, i have got to beat it! collossal cave too though, it's truly iconic. not in the archive though?
Note: this review is based on older version of the game.

If you enjoyed Beyond the Titanic...

People who like Beyond the Titanic also gave high ratings to these games:

Further, by Will Hines
You are a collection of energy loosely held. You are an echo of a person. Something holds you here.

From the Darkness, by kblob78
(Beta version... it's not complete. Please tell me if you like it, give me constructive criticism, and point out any bugs.) ...

the morning after, by verityvirtue
It's been a long night. We've not had a proper sleep. But we seize this moment of peace. Made for the Tiny Utopias jam.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by GDL on 9 August 2011 at 7:00pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item