Running Down a Dreamland

by Wes Eas

fantasy

An entry in ShuffleComp: Disc 2. Inspired by :"The Big Strong Man" by The Big Strong Man, "Runnin' Down a Dream" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "Super Mario Bros OST" by Koji Kondo, and "1983...(A Merman I Should Turn To Be) / Moon, Turn the Tides...Gently Gently Away" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

First Publication Date: May 7, 2015
TUID: 9wyvtgr3jng6mpm

Entrant - ShuffleComp: Disc 2

Short, goofy superhero Twine game with many endings, February 3, 2016
This Shufflecomp game follows the adventures of a boy who loves comics and meets his heroes. The writing style is goofy and casual. The first time I played, I reached an ending pretty quickly, and I wasn't very impressed with the game. However, as I explored more of the branches, I realized how much more text there was that I missed, and found 6 or more endings.

Each single play through is not that great, but exploring all the branches gives you the same unreal feeling that dreams have. Playing the game a few times is just like the sleepy morning time when you drift in and out of sleep and your dreams weave together.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by NJ on 11 May 2015 at 9:53pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item