The Hugo Clock
Original release for the Hugo Open House Competition.
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Hugo interpreter - visit the Hugo home page for download links.
The Hugo Clock
Version 2 from the IF archive.

by Jason McWright profile

2012

Two men, one a brusque bowling ball; the other a murderous dandy, discuss their fate and the fate of the world. They've chosen someone to send. He's clever, but hopefully not too clever.

First Publication Date: January 3, 2012
Development System: Hugo
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: 8iw44v7wzo90wumh

Entrant - 2012 Hugo Comp

If you enjoyed The Hugo Clock...

People who like The Hugo Clock also gave high ratings to these games:

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

Final Girl, by Hanon Ondricek
===NOTE: FINAL GIRL is no longer available due to technical issues with the Storynexus engine that cannot be resolved. A sequel/remake is in the works.=== Everyone is dead. You are still alive. The Skull Lake Stalker might have a trick...

The Legend of the Missing Hat, by Adri
A tiny story about four tiny ninjas and a tiny top hat.

The following polls include votes for The Hugo Clock:

A poll for games which aren't normally on polls. by Pinstripe
There are some games which are ubiquitous. A poll for funny, happy games? Lost Pig will be there. A poll for beautiful, dramatic games? Photopia always makes it. Conversational games? Galatea. Artsy games? Pretty much anything by Zarf....

This is version 10 of this page, edited by Jason McWright on 21 May 2012 at 12:07am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item