All That We Could Ever Be: a reincarnation [anti]romance

by Canti profile

Romance

All That We Could Ever Be (formerly titled 'Reins') is about the climactic reunion at the end of a reincarnation romance.

ATWCEB is more of a word labyrinth than a game or a story; it's a wandering through the easily-distracted mind of something that's been alive for a very, very long time.

There are stories hidden here. Conversations. Confessions. Doubts, and certainties, and a certain sense of finality.

Language: English (en-Au)
First Publication Date: December 31, 2013
TUID: 7auz6zq3oevm5cfl

News

Version 2.0 released April 8, 2014
Expand all | Add a news item

If you enjoyed All That We Could Ever Be: a reincarnation [anti]romance...

People who like All That We Could Ever Be: a reincarnation [anti]romance also gave high ratings to these games:

Smitten Kittens, by Jacqueline A. Lott
Ensigns Anne Blackwell and John Jemison have known each other most of their lives, but are they prepared for the changes that lie ahead after they're stationed together aboard the USS Enterprise? This is a short intro game, conceived and...

Congresswolf, by Ellen Cooper
Is the next member of Congress a werewolf? Can you survive a lycanthrope's bite? There’s no silver bullet for winning an election! "Congresswolf" is an interactive novel by Ellen Cooper, where your choices control the story. It's...

Coming Out Simulator 2014, by Nicky Case
A half-true game about half-truths. You play as a semi-fictional version of me, on a night that changed my life forever. Choose your (my?) words wisely. Every character will remember everything you say - or don't say - as you figure out...

This is version 9 of this page, edited by ub4q on 15 May 2014 at 8:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item