Disenchantment Bay

by Jacqueline A Lott (with a head start from Emily Short) profile profile

Humor Travel Nature

From the about text:

"The Inform 7 examples collectively known as Disenchantment Bay were born of a trip that Emily Short made with Dan Shiovitz to Alaska to visit me and Sam Kabo Ashwell, many years ago. 2004, I believe it was. We chartered a boat from the Yakutat Charter Boat Company to visit Hubbard Glacier, and before heading home we scooped up some bits of glacier ice for the creation of fancy mixed drinks once back on shore."

First Publication Date: January 6, 2013
IFID: //F1B009C5-E955-46FD-92DD-1B4A61F319B1//
TUID: 6y6sfwfk3cezl8gf

Entrant - The ultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF

If you enjoyed Disenchantment Bay...

People who like Disenchantment Bay also gave high ratings to these games:

Solarium, by Anya Johanna DeNiro
The year is 1954. One year after mutually assured destruction. And I am trying to find you, through memory and alchemy. Not many people know how the nuclear devastation really happened. But we do. We were part of Solarium.

Antropology, by Oreolek
** On benefits of speech. ** A micro abstract interactive text piece, about one minute long.

Fallen London, by Failbetter Games
Poet or Assassin? Lover or Spy? Choose your fate in Fallen London, a gothic metropolis a mile beneath the surface of the earth. An epic adventure where you live a sometimes horrific, often curious, but always polite life next door to the...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by samizdat on 24 March 2016 at 11:31am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item