Toddler RPG

by Noah Marshall

RPG

Find a way to get down the big kids' slide!

Progress from infancy, to early communication, to a quest to make it down the big kids' slide.

Hints:
1) you will need a little bit of wisdom to take an interest in the playground
2) you will need to raise your benevolence before Daadee will let you play with the big kids
3) you will want to go down the little kids' slide, and to have at least poked your head into the little kids' tunnel, before Daadee will let you go play on the big kids' side.

Inspired by a father's observations.

First Publication Date: June 11, 2015
TUID: 24ejp2s5tu3o6me1

If you enjoyed Toddler RPG...

People who like Toddler RPG also gave high ratings to these games:

Muse: An Autumn Romance, by Christopher Huang
Early September, 1886. Autumn. The Victorian Era. The Rev. Dawson, 59, is off to the Continent and an unexpected Romance... [--blurb from The Z-Files Catalogue]

The Urge, by PaperBlurt
Torture, torture little star You must wonder where you are Hoping that you'll soon will die As I melt your face with lye When your pee mix with your sweat And the floor with blood is wet Then you'll feel a real true fright Torture,...

Jesse Stavro's Doorway, by Marshal Tenner Winter
Jordan is looking for his friend, Jesse, who is in hiding from the government. Picking up the trail, he discovers that Jesse is following the Grateful Dead on tour, but as Jordan immerses himself into the "deadhead" culture, he learns...

The following polls include votes for Toddler RPG:

Games where you can't screw up by Pinstripe
Sometimes, when I'm playing a game, I spend more time juggling my save files than I do reading the text. I don't want to have to restart because I picked up the green rod instead of the clay jug (with apologies to Zarf). So I'm looking...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by sirjiles on 17 June 2015 at 11:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item