Toddler RPG

by Noah Marshall

RPG

Find a way to get down the big kids' slide!

Progress from infancy, to early communication, to a quest to make it down the big kids' slide.

Hints:
1) you will need a little bit of wisdom to take an interest in the playground
2) you will need to raise your benevolence before Daadee will let you play with the big kids
3) you will want to go down the little kids' slide, and to have at least poked your head into the little kids' tunnel, before Daadee will let you go play on the big kids' side.

Inspired by a father's observations.

First Publication Date: June 11, 2015
TUID: 24ejp2s5tu3o6me1

If you enjoyed Toddler RPG...

People who like Toddler RPG also gave high ratings to these games:

Hummingbird Mind, by Jake Elliott
Hummingbird Mind is a short visual novel / interactive story about distraction, daydreaming, and working from home.

Toby's Nose, by Chandler Groover
A murder most foul has been committed and Sherlock Holmes is on the case. You are his dog.

De Baron, by Victor Gijsbers

The following polls include votes for Toddler RPG:

Games where you can't screw up by Pinstripe
Sometimes, when I'm playing a game, I spend more time juggling my save files than I do reading the text. I don't want to have to restart because I picked up the green rod instead of the clay jug (with apologies to Zarf). So I'm looking...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by sirjiles on 17 June 2015 at 11:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item