Zipped story file
Contains TouristTrap.z8
from the IntroComp site
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Tourist Trap

by Iain Merrick

2010

First Publication Date: July 7, 2010
IFID: 4A50ABE5-CCB6-4108-A711-73B136893C38
TUID: 1f9c9h40j1d8x4h

1st Place - IntroComp 2010

If you enjoyed Tourist Trap...

People who like Tourist Trap also gave high ratings to these games:

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free, by Carolyn VanEseltine
"War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children." - Jimmy Carter

Alice Aforethought, by Hanon Ondricek
I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid. Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll...

The Edifice, by Lucian P. Smith
"Something new in your everyday hunter-gatherer routine: where did this strange edifice come from? Dare you enter and explore the secrets of this... thing, or do you try to face your enemies? Like you have a choice." [--blurb from The...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 8 July 2010 at 11:52am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item