ToasterCompNosrc.zip *
by David Welbourn

(You're) TOAST!

by Gunther Schmidl

2000

When you had a new Toast-O-Matic Three Thousand installed, you didn't expect it to be a gigantic toaster that's two meters high. How are you supposed to make toast now?

IFID: GLULX-1-000823-4606D817
TUID: qpk9q65fave3wed0

Making Toast, September 11, 2010
by Bernie (Fredericksburg, VA)
A simple game in which you make toast in a giant toaster. The game is quick and the puzzles are simple enough to barely merit the label of "puzzle". Upon ending this game, I was left with the irksome feeling that I might have missed something, although my score (0 out of 0) seemed to indicate that I hadn't. Perhaps it was the title of the game that left me wondering if I had missed something more fun. I played the game a second time through just to see if I could crawl into the toaster. Alas, no.

(You're) TOAST! on IFDB

(You're) TOAST! appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for March 2019 by David Welbourn
On Monday, March 26, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of interactive...

This is version 6 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 25 March 2019 at 7:16pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item