Online runner version available on web site. This version does not support sound.
.exe Version
Contains All Through the Night.exe
Standalone Windows executable of the game, hosted on Bogleech.​com. Includes Read Me file.
Windows Application (Windows 7 and later) (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
.blorb Version
.blorb format version of the game, for use in Adrift Runner. Works on non-Windows machines. Does not include Read Me file.
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

All Through the Night

by Daniel "Bosch" Saults

A short piece of interactive fiction horror, created for the Bogleech Creepypasta Cook-Off 2013. Includes music and sound effects.

First Publication Date: December 30, 2013
Development System: ADRIFT
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
IFID: ADRIFT-500-1548-1B97-47BF-92B3-BE7263FF9579
TUID: vnsq9ot4qo037ubf

adrift.co
All Through The Night
An interesting game that incorporates Lovecraftian horror. There are at least 4 possible endings because I got endings A, B and D. It's not very long but considerable thought was put into it. It's definitely worth a try.

Short but perfectly formed, January 22, 2016
I really enjoyed this story- it's a small neat package, but all the better for it.
Really flexible, and well implemented, it reacts correctly to a variety of things you might try to do... And most importantly, it has some really descriptive creepy ideas ;)
Didn't feel linear/constrained, and was a real experience especially on the first playthrough.
A couple of minor guess-the-verb issues, but otherwise great.

Only managed to find endings A, B & C myself, no idea how you get D etc- I'd be interested to know all outcomes!

If you enjoyed All Through the Night...

People who like All Through the Night also gave high ratings to these games:

Heretic Dreams, by Hannah Powell-Smith
They would call what you did heresy. No one knows you swallowed the power of a god, but it will break you apart.

Blue Chairs, by Chris Klimas

Beneath Floes, by Bravemule; Pinnguaq
Qikiqtaaluk, 1962. The sun falls below the horizon and won't return for months. You wander the broken shoreline, wary of your mother's stories about the qalupalik. Fish woman, stealer of wayward children: she dwells beneath the ice....

All Through the Night appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for All Through the Night:

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Lance Campbell on 2 June 2020 at 3:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item