Originally created in ADRIFT; ported to Inform for competion purposes.
Story File *
Contains easter.z5
Includes both the ADRIFT and Inform versions.
All the games entered in ORGC 2006 *
Contains easter.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

It's Easter, Peeps!

by Sara Brookside

Slice of life, Fantasy, Seasonal
2006

A one-room game where your goal is to assemble an Easter basket of goodies for your son, Max.

First Publication Date: May 14, 2006
IFIDs:  ADRIFT-400-E217CEED43E4C63537A20AC096C11EB6
ZCODE-1-060506-56DF
TUID: 3ns7qihicdd1cpz8

Reviews Exchange
Reviews from David Whylde and TDS.

Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.

An endearing game, but with slightly unintuitive puzzles, April 20, 2014
ClubFloyd played the Inform version of this on Easter 2014. Overall, I am glad to have played it, but take it for what it is: a one-room puzzlefest with a holiday theme. I recommend you play it on or near Easter to boost the enjoyment, and be willing to try things you would never ever try in a real life confection shop.

Fairly lightweight, but nothing egregiously wrong with it, December 18, 2007
by Kake (London, England)
Related reviews: Sara Brookside, ***
This is a fairly lightweight, fairly light-hearted puzzle game. None of the puzzles are particularly difficult, so it's slightly annoying that the NPC calls out unsolicited hints from time to time. Some ambiguity problems, but only one typo that I spotted ("petit fors"). Admittedly this is explicitly a one-room game, but it still felt quite insubstantial to me.

It's Easter, Peeps! on IFDB

The following polls include votes for It's Easter, Peeps!:

Fun single-room games by Jeff Sonas
My kids (9 and 12) like to play IF games on my phone during car drives so they are looking for something quick and fun that doesn't require much mapping. What single-room adventures are out there?

IF that centers around holidays by Molly
I'm looking for IF that centers around specific real-world holidays, e.g. Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Passover, the Fourth of July, Guy Fawkes Day, Halloween, etc.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Edward Lacey on 19 May 2013 at 6:35am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item