EctoComp 2012 bundle

IFID: 8DB597ED-74C9-40DD-8CF8-4551C6FFCB31
TUID: zx8yugby6rc5clf7

2nd Place - EctoComp 2012

Creepy little ectocomp story, September 14, 2017
This is a disturbingly creepy ectocomp story from one of the authors of One Eye Open. I knew pretty much exactly where it was going after a few turns, but that's the beauty: the dread of what's coming, not knowing how it's going to come.

Contains a high level of violence.

If you enjoyed What Are Little Girls Made Of...

People who like What Are Little Girls Made Of also gave high ratings to these games:

Swigian, by Mathbrush (as Rainbus North)
I don't like talking. Let's build a fire. Swigian is a minimalist game. It is long, but quickly finished, with few words and few complications.

You've Got a Stew Going!, by Ryan Veeder
Your friend has invited you over for stew. He has not bothered to procure most of the ingredients.

The Tale of the Kissing Bandit, by J. Robinson Wheeler

What Are Little Girls Made Of appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Andrew Schultz on 1 November 2016 at 6:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item