Home | Profile - Edit | Your Page | Your Inbox Browse | Search Games   |   Log In

Download



EctoComp 2012 bundle
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links.

Have you played this game?

You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.

Playlists and Wishlists

RSS Feeds

New member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page

What Are Little Girls Made Of

by Carolyn VanEseltine profile

Horror
2012

(based on 3 ratings)
1 member review

Game Details

Language: English (en)
First Publication Date: October 31, 2012
Current Version: Unknown
License: Freeware
Development System: Inform 7
Forgiveness Rating: Merciful
IFID: 8DB597ED-74C9-40DD-8CF8-4551C6FFCB31
TUID: zx8yugby6rc5clf7

Awards

2nd Place - EctoComp 2012

Tags

- View the most common tags (What's a tag?)
(Log in to add your own tags)

Member Reviews

5 star:
(0)
4 star:
(2)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(1)
1 star:
(0)
Average Rating:
Number of Reviews: 1
Write a review


Creepy little ectocomp story, September 14, 2017
by MathBrush
Related reviews: less than 15 minutes
This is a disturbingly creepy ectocomp story from one of the authors of One Eye Open. I knew pretty much exactly where it was going after a few turns, but that's the beauty: the dread of what's coming, not knowing how it's going to come.

Contains a high level of violence.

If you enjoyed What Are Little Girls Made Of...

Related Games

People who like What Are Little Girls Made Of also gave high ratings to these games:

Junior Arithmancer, by Mike Spivey
Average member rating: (24 ratings)
A one-to-many-room puzzler.

The Surprising Case of Brian Timmons, by Marshal Tenner Winter
Average member rating: (23 ratings)
You listen to the old broad on the other end of the phone as she finishes her plight. "Brian has gone insane. I've had to have him committed.", she tells you. You haven't seen Brian Timmons in several years and now his distraught mother...

All Hope Abandon, by Eric Eve
Average member rating: (32 ratings)
Your day got off to a good enough start when you met that blonde in the breakfast queue, but it's all downhill from there: you may be wishing you could escape a particularly dire lecture, but not by the one way the lecture has just...

Suggest a game

Recommended Lists

What Are Little Girls Made Of appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games by thecanvasrose
A list I created for myself so I can play all of these games. Sorted by rank and year. English entries. I'll add descriptions and my own ratings (out of 5 stars) to the entries in this list as I go through them.

Links




This is version 1 of this page, edited by Andrew Schultz on 1 November 2016 at 6:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item