The game playable via Parchment on teksteventyr.​dk.
Story File (IF Archive)

På loftet sidder nissen

by Thomas Bøvith profile

Seasonal

As the resident house elf (nisse) you are getting impatient waiting for the family of the house to serve you your traditional rice porridge. Tonight it is Christmas Eve and therefore it is high time you remind the humans of your existence.

Language: Danish (da-DK)
First Publication Date: December 1, 2016
License: Creative Commons
IFID: 74857675-F93C-45F6-8838-7DD5D8E60EF0
TUID: zvtmbwxgon32lgjh

News

Public beta version December 1, 2016
Expand all | Add a news item

If you enjoyed På loftet sidder nissen...

People who like På loftet sidder nissen also gave high ratings to these games:

Scapeghost, by Peter Austin
Alan Chance was on an undercover mission, trying to infiltrate a drugs gang. All was going well, but then something or someone alerted the gangsters and they killed Alan and escaped, taking his colleague Sarah as a hostage. His fellow...

The Axe of Kolt, by Larry Horsfield
You are a penniless ex-mercenary soldier, reduced to wandering the land and doing odd-jobs in return for food and a place to sleep. You have just left the town of Greenwych and you have hitched a ride on a haywain. The driver tells you...

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

This is version 10 of this page, edited by Thomas Bøvith on 4 December 2017 at 3:04am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item