Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-3 of 3
- Janos Biro (Goi‚nia, Brasil), June 10, 2019
- Wanderlust, December 27, 2017
An amusing little medieval/goofy farce, December 17, 2017
1. Polished: I didn't encounter any errors, and the writing was consistent, and even the plain twine styling seemed to fit the story.
2. Descriptive: The game has a nice voice and inventive language (I chuckled at the word turdburglar, especially because I misread it at first).
3. Interactivity: The game presented me with exactly the kind of options I wanted at several points in the game. It was actually very effective at presenting options that made me go 'Yes! This is exactly what I want to do'.
4. Emotion. I smiled a lot.
5. Would I play it again? Yes, I'm interested in exploring the mechanics.
So this is technically a 5, but on the 'how much will the average IF player like it' scale, I'd give it a 2-3.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
1-3 of 3 | Return to game's main page