2016 remake
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1995

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: zbr443oj08d4hxkp

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

A Beauty Cold and Austere, by Mike Spivey
That survey course in conceptual mathematics seemed like a good idea at the start of the term - no graded homework, no midterm exams - just an oral final at the end. But now that final is tomorrow morning. After months of procrastination...

Treasures of a Slaver's Kingdom, by S. John Ross
In the cruel kingdoms north of the Viraxian Empire, a barbarian seeks treasure - and vengeance! Having escaped the clutches of the Slaver King, he has vowed to pillage the wealth of the kingdom ... then bring it to its knees. YOU are...

The following polls include votes for Die Feuerfaust:

Long-Form Games That Don't Require Mapping by Steven Watson
Playing Losing Your Grip has reminded me of just how tedious I find manual mapping in lengthy games, no matter how much I enjoy everything else. So, I'm looking for some long, engrossing games that don't require the player to draw maps....

The Best Games of 1st Half of 2016 by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Sometimes by the end of the year and after the Comp it's hard to keep front-and-center the games that appeared earlier in the year! Here is a place to list what has tickled your fancy so far. One vote per game only please.

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 1 July 2017 at 10:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item