2016 remake
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1995

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: zbr443oj08d4hxkp

Remade as Die Feuerfaust, by Larry Horsfield

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

Fish!, by John Molloy, Pete Kemp, Phil South, Rob Steggles
One nibble and you're hooked. JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GET OUT OF THE WATER: The tide is turning in the teeming metropolis of Fishworld. The oceans and seas are boiling off into space. The Seven Deadly Fins - an...

Going Down, by Hanon Ondricek
Journey to another world. Return if you can. A Grand Guignol entry to Ectcomp 2017.

Basilica de Sangre, by Bitter Karella
What's a demon to do? Your mother has been missing for weeks. Rumor has it that she's being held prisoner in the infamous convent Basilica de Sangre. They say no demon has ever escaped from Basilica de Sangre. That's not encouraging. But...

The following polls include votes for Die Feuerfaust:

The Best Games of 1st Half of 2016 by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Sometimes by the end of the year and after the Comp it's hard to keep front-and-center the games that appeared earlier in the year! Here is a place to list what has tickled your fancy so far. One vote per game only please.

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

Long-Form Games That Don't Require Mapping by Steven Watson
Playing Losing Your Grip has reminded me of just how tedious I find manual mapping in lengthy games, no matter how much I enjoy everything else. So, I'm looking for some long, engrossing games that don't require the player to draw maps....

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 1 July 2017 at 10:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item