2016 remake
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Die Feuerfaust

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 3 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1995

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: zbr443oj08d4hxkp

If you enjoyed Die Feuerfaust...

People who like Die Feuerfaust also gave high ratings to these games:

Superluminal Vagrant Twin, by C.E.J. Pacian
A text-only space sim. Ply the spaceways. Make five million credits. Buy back your twin. (Superluminal Vagrant Twin is a shallow but broad exploration game.)

Junior Arithmancer, by Mike Spivey
A one-to-many-room puzzler.

The Wizard Sniffer, by Buster Hudson
You were recently acquired by the brave Ser Leonhart and his squire to sniff out the evil shapeshifting wizard. Unfortunately, you are not a wizard sniffer (if such a thing even exists). As far as you can tell, you are an ordinary pig. A...

The following polls include votes for Die Feuerfaust:

The Best Games of 1st Half of 2016 by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Sometimes by the end of the year and after the Comp it's hard to keep front-and-center the games that appeared earlier in the year! Here is a place to list what has tickled your fancy so far. One vote per game only please.

Long-Form Games That Don't Require Mapping by Steven Watson
Playing Losing Your Grip has reminded me of just how tedious I find manual mapping in lengthy games, no matter how much I enjoy everything else. So, I'm looking for some long, engrossing games that don't require the player to draw maps....

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 1 July 2017 at 10:07pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item