Complete Collection
Contains Dig My Grave.zblorb
A .zip of all the games on the tribute album.
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Dig My Grave

by Ryan Veeder profile

Episode 1 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
2012

For reasons which remain obscure, it is your job to dig a grave. Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project.

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: 623F7F03-3EB7-4EBA-8721-2D585F4A785F
TUID: yohzklspqd8rmzt

Very short They Might Be Giants tribute, November 17, 2013
This is a very short game, created as a tribute to the first track of TMBG's Apollo 18 cd, "Dig My Grave".

It is short, linear, and rather limited, but a fun quick play. The writing is clever and gives a sense of place (Veeder is a very good writer), but the actual game and the mechanics of it are not on par with his other games. If you've never played a game by Veeder, skip this one, and try Taco Fiction or Robin and Orchid first. Veeder makes games with surprisingly deep gameplay, mixed with fun, quirky, well-written text, and this game doesn't show you what he is actually capable of.

A very Veederesque afterlife. A short game, February 14, 2016
This game reminds me of Taco Fiction, if the protagonist passed away. You are with a corpse and have to bury it, but the corpse has something to say.

This game plays around with the format and packaging of IF games, especially standard Inform library messages.

It is quite short, but funny. I had trouble figuring out what to do for 30 seconds in Part ii, but figured it out soon enough.

If you enjoyed Dig My Grave...