First Draft of the Revolution

- Squidi, September 2, 2016

- nosferatu, July 13, 2016

- Teaspoon, April 9, 2016

- E. W. B., February 24, 2016

Visually beautiful and mobile-friendly game with enchanted letters, February 3, 2016

This game is written in a custom platform that is visually beautiful and allows for text to be adapted on the fly by clicking on links.

This game centers around a mystical version of France where the nobility have access to magic. This magic system is developed further in the earlier games Savoir Faire and Damnatio Memoriae.

In this games, you write rough drafts of letters, clicking on parts of the texts to rewrite, erase, or expand on your meaning. Different choices presumably lead to different endings. I found the game to be slow to be slow at first and more exciting later.

This games takes about twenty to sixty minutes to play.

- sunflowers, January 20, 2016

- Janice M. Eisen (Portland, Oregon), January 3, 2016

- Cat Manning, November 17, 2015

- wwenches (Florida), June 7, 2015

- Vendae, April 18, 2015

- verityvirtue (London), January 18, 2015

Fantastic Story!, December 30, 2014

by Chai Hai (Kansas City KS)
I really loved this, the mechanics were great, I really liked how you used something as simple as writing a letter to a loved one.

I loved the subtlety of why this phrase needed to be rewritten and choosing was fulfilling. You really got into the minds of the characters and their motives.

I couldn't wait to write each new letter and find out what happens next. You made it thrilling even though all we did was revise.

I would love to see more stories in this form! Bravo!

- Joshua Houk, November 7, 2014