Strained Tea

by Joey Jones profile

Humor

A ridiculously fiddly bare-bones tea drinking implementation. This was designed to showcase implicit actions. Source code is freely available for use.

TUID: y7863e2akuk2xzvg

Well researched study in tea making, May 20, 2018
by Divide (Wroclaw, Poland)
I loled when I “won the game” in one move I really didn't expect to work.

If you think about it, it makes a good philosophical point of how the everyday activities which we've grown to perform automatically can actually be quite complex. Reminds me of all those “you wake up in an unfamiliar apartment; you need to figure out how to make coffee here” mornings.

So many tea-related puns, so little time, September 4, 2017
Came the day when I required the correct rule formatting for pouring tea from a teapot, and lo! there was this game for me to steal code from.

I have deleted my previous uncomplimentary review and given this five stars. It seems only fair.

If you enjoyed Strained Tea...

People who like Strained Tea also gave high ratings to these games:

Hoist Sail for the Heliopause and Home, by Andrew Plotkin
A far-future story of discovery.

climbing 208 feet up the ruin wall, by Porpentine
-OVER 207 FEET -MORE THAN 1,000,000 PROCEDURALLY GENERATED VINES -REALISTIC WEATHER SYSTEM -LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A “CLIMB”-INAL INVESTIGATION

Her Majesty's Trolley Problem, by Buster Hudson
No one said life in Her Majesty's Service would be easy. Fortunately, you've got everything you need: your officer's handbook, a harpoon cannon, and the indefatigable command of Captain Lionetta herself. If the Captain can't navigate you...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Joey Jones on 6 April 2016 at 7:42am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item