mustescape.taf
latest version
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
introcomp05.zip
original introcomp entry

Must Escape!

by Robert Street

Espionage
2005

This game was an entry in the ADRIFT Intro Comp 2005 with the full version released later in the year for the InsideADRIFT Summer Comp 2005.

Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-42344C007E6A34D91A6A57F2D438E85E
TUID: y2bww8my5es5b6u1

6th Place - ADRIFT Intro Comp 2005

4th Place - InsideADRIFT Summer Comp 2005

Traditional, December 22, 2007
by Jim Turner (Ireland)
To me this is what I consider a good old fashioned adventure game. Nice simple puzzles, mostly finding the right key for the right door. But, what I really find fun about this game is that it has working fighting system. Brilliant stick figure fighting!

The plot is a bit thin and the setting is relatively empty. It feels right in the context of traditional text adventures but might be considered bad in modern IF. But, I like it.

Must Escape! on IFDB

Must Escape! appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Games Worth Playing by Jim Turner
Some of the games I liked best.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 2 May 2019 at 1:38am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item