Play online
You can play this game online. The map feature of the online runner is not so practical, so it is recommended to play the downloadable version if you have a Windows machine.
Story File (requires ADRIFT 5 interpreter)
This file requires the ADRIFT 5 Runner, which can be obtained from www.​adrift.​co (NOT .com)
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
The ADRIFT 5 Runner *
Can be used to play the story file above, as well as other ADRIFT 5 games.
Windows Application (Windows 7 and later)
Game as a Windows executable (ADRIFT 5 Runner not required) *
If you have a Windows machine, you can run this executable. Then you do not need any other files.
Windows Application (Windows 7 and later)

Museum Heist

by Kenneth Pedersen profile

2020

Music by Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org

Play as the elegant art thief Gentleman Finn as he robs the finest art museum in the world.

An interactive fiction optimization game made for AdventureJam 2020.

Made in less than 14 days in accordance with the jam rules.

HIGH SCORE LIST (surplus)
1. Cybermind: 752 million euros (26Sep2020)
2. Rainbow Fire: 671 million euros
3. Arrowhead12: 634 million euros

First Publication Date: May 5, 2020
Development System: ADRIFT 5
Forgiveness Rating: Cruel
TUID: xvkdyr1lvo53f9o7

51th Place - AdventureJam 2020

If you enjoyed Museum Heist...

People who like Museum Heist also gave high ratings to these games:

The Fire Tower, by Jacqueline A. Lott

Scavenger, by Quintin Stone
Search a war-shattered world for secrets of the past.

Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head, by Bruno Dias
A social anxiety body horror short story about surviving a dinner party when you are just a little bit possessed by an entity that wants to bring about the end of the universe. Features nine official endings and custom responses to...

Museum Heist appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5 games. The games I like most have been given the highest position, except for Larry Horsfield's games, which would have taken all places in top 5, if I had not distributed them...

The following polls include votes for Museum Heist:

Games that could use more reviews by MathBrush
I love to review games. Let me know if you've made a game that needs more reviews, or can suggest someone else's! I might not be personally able to review every game due to time, content, or platform, but I'll try!

Maintained Hall of Fame / High score list by Denk
Maintained Hall of Fame or high score list is a great idea. Let's list those games where a maintained hall of fame/high score list is accessible, either within the game or online.

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Denk on 26 September 2020 at 5:56am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item