Zombie Wizard of the Apocalypse, Episode 3

by Andrew Watt profile

Episode 3 of Zombie Wizard of the Apocalypse
Fantasy, sci-fi, humor

In "The Lards of Dargtown," Nimrod makes an unlikely ally and embarks on a gristly mission.

Rimshot.

First Publication Date: August 8, 2014
License: Creative Commons
TUID: xivw9ecmw99kchh3

ZOMbie WIZard...DWEEEDLEDEEDWEEEDLEDEEDWEEDLEDEE~<80s guitar solo>, August 8, 2014
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
These get better as they continue. The author has finally stopped the one-move random death traps and delivered a new chapter that actually manages to attempt a slight story and character arc. The writing continues the zany, stupid, cartoon humor from before that follows the somewhat Monkey Island form of "Normal Response, Wacky Response, Audacious Response" but I find them funny, and at last I've gotten through an episode without having to smash my keyboard as I angrily start over. The jokes work ever so much better when you only see them once!

No summary because it's too short and simple for that. You're a zombie wizard, hijinks ensue.

This is version 8 of this page, edited by Andrew Watt on 19 December 2014 at 6:23pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item