Story File *
Contains existence.taf
Competition Entry. Download from Delron.
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
IntroComp 2009 Entries *

TUID: xgvedz8j1ly23tfb

5th Place - ADRIFT IntroComp 2009

Nominee, Most Unusual Setting/Plot - InsideADRIFT Awards 2009

Delron Review Compilation
It's hard to sum up my thoughts about this game. It succeeded in its goal and left me dangling, but I still feel a little unsatisfied - as though the demo also left unresolved smaller issues that should have been resolved by the end. I can't quite put my finger on it, but think that the demo could benefit from a bit more fleshing out (no pun intended). If there was more to do and see within the three rooms, that would be good. It wouldn't have to give anything else away. I'd be happy to be left as clueless as I was, if only I could engage with the world a bit more. Despite that, this is shaping up to be game that, after Donuts, intrigues me the most.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 3 May 2019 at 1:30am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item