Please, for the love of God, don't play this.

by Anonymous

Humor
2011

Go to the game's main page

Definitely not ready for release, August 27, 2011
by Ken Franklin (England)
This game looks like it is the result of someone trying out a new system and not getting too far.

There are enough locations (13) to write a game within, but only five objects and no tasks to manipulate them suggest very sparse gameplay. Sadly a clue to the level of the game are that the objects include an AK-47 and an Alcohalic (sic) drink.

I would never discourage someone from trying to create a game, but releasing something that is so far from complete is wrong.

Comments on this review

Previous | << 1 >> | Next

I<3Frotz, August 28, 2011 - Reply
Well, i plan to release a sequel, with more stuff, and I was just testing ADRIFT developer. I'm making a much bette game. BTW, you can eat the AK-47!
Ryusui, August 29, 2011 - Reply
If you've made something just for the sake of making something, it's probably better to keep it buried on your hard drive if your plan is to move on to bigger and better things. Don't give people the wrong impression of your work by releasing every experiment you make.

Also, considering the negative response so far, you're probably better off not identifying your next game as a "sequel" to this one.
I<3Frotz, September 6, 2011 - Reply
Yeah, you are right. I've also abandoned all work on ssq 2. I'm making a MUCH more serious game called "The Treasure of Longmeadow." Sorry for the shoddy workmanship on this one. Not a good impression for my first game. I MIGHT send a demo of the game I'm working on if someone were to REALLY want it. I also will need a little help. If anyone is interested, please contact me at MSCHEI1337@gmail.com. Thanks!
Previous | << 1 >> | Next