En una noche de invierno vino el trapero cantando bajo tu ventana
Spanish original version 2008.
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
English story file

Once upon a winter night, the ragman came singing under your window

by Expio

horror
2008

"Maybe it was the cold or the sensation of emptiness to my side, but I was fully awake. I didn't dare to move, so I just lay there, very still, looking at the ceiling with my hands hidden under the sheets.

I suppose it has happened to you some time. You wake up in the late hours in the night, with the sensation that there's someone in your room, and end up lightning a candle to find that there's nobody there, just a nocturnal mouse at most.

Only this time I knew he was nearby."

First created for the Spanish competition Rapidocomp 2.

Awards:

Rapidocomp 2 (2008)
Premios en las categorías de Obra más literaria y
Mejor PSI (el trapero).
Premios Hispanos 2008
Premio en la categoría de Calidad Literaria.

English localization by Ruber Eaglenest for Ectocomp 2019.

Editorial revision by Caleb Wilson.

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
TUID: xe5kgu2835eyak8

9th Place, Le Grand Guignol - ECTOCOMP 2019

A very descriptive speed-IF game with a timer and pretty gross ending, November 19, 2019
My reaction to this game was "Wow!" followed by frustrated noises followed by "Ewwww".

This is a speed-IF, so programming and grammar bugs are here, but I was so impressed with the vivid writing and setting as the game began. A mysterious ragman comes into your house and gives you 5 heartbeats (or game moves) to give him what he wants.

But it doesn't tell you what he wants. I spent a long time guessing many different things, and I was frustrated.

The solution was, frankly, gross. Not that I think (Spoiler - click to show)breastfeeding is gross, but the fact that (Spoiler - click to show)the monster would desire it. It's written fairly similar to rape, in the sense that a man is demanding use of a woman's organs.

If you enjoyed Once upon a winter night, the ragman came singing under your window...

People who like Once upon a winter night, the ragman came singing under your window also gave high ratings to these games:

Transilvania Corruption, by Kambre, Delavader, Lord Kanington
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Dos primos reciben en herencia una antigua casa situada en los Cárpatos. Después de varias vicisitudes al llegar a la mansión descubren que una maldición pesa sobre sus habitantes y deberán luchar por ver el amanacer de un nuevo día. Se...

Los Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Volumen 2 Relato I: Las Calles del Miedo, by Josep Coletas Caubet
Average member rating: (1 rating)
A principios del siglo XX el Dr. Van Halen, conocedor de las ciencias ocultas, aventurero e investigador de lo sobrenatural, tras la "misteriosa desaparición" de su esposa, decide trasladarse a una antigua casa en Brujas, Bélgica. Allí,...

El Archipiélago, by Depresiv
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Release 2 de 'El Archipielago', ganadora de varios Premios Hispanos 2004 Tus cansados ojos recorren la isla, esa isla a la que recientemente has transportado tu torre y a ti mismo, con la esperanza de pasar aquí­ los últimos años de tu...

Once upon a winter night, the ragman came singing under your window appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 11 July 2020 at 12:03am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item