Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-9 of 9
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A complex undum mix of parser and choice about dinosaurs, June 26, 2016
by MathBrushIn this game (15-30 minutes long), you play as various PCs working on a new planet with dinosaur-like alien. They are so similar, in fact, that you can use them to study earth's own dinosaurs.
The highlight of this game is the new text input system, where you start typing and it autocompletes into various choices. The idea here is that it's still a choice game, but you can't see the choices unless you guess some. However, it's very heavily hinted, so it ends up being more like a regular choice game with longer input times.
Although each part of this game was a bit iffy, the overall experience was nice, and I would recommend this for others to try out.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), March 18, 2015
- Onirim (Argentina), October 30, 2014
- Molly (USA), September 11, 2014
- Andrew Schultz (Chicago), June 17, 2014
- NJ (Ontario), June 16, 2014
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), June 13, 2014
- Anya Johanna DeNiro (Minnesota), June 10, 2014
- E.K., June 4, 2014