Snare

by Andrew Williams

science fiction
1997

A Blake 7 adventure.

You play as a group of rebels in the future who have discovered an alien ship, the Liberator.

Based off of the British TV series.

Language: English
License: Former commercial
Development System: Inform v 6.32
IFID: LIBRARYSERIALNUMBER991113
TUID: x19ufalile0zgvl

I will need some help with this. , November 26, 2018
I've found this game while looking around for Blakes 7 fan games, I figured someone must have at least tried to make one as the series was popular at the time. I found this site mentioning it, https://advgamer.blogspot.com/2016/11/future-classic-snare-1997.html, but the only download link was in a dosbox folder of a fangroup Horizon.

I am currently playing the game but I haven't gotten far. What I have seen so far is interesting though, both the dystopian Earth society and spaceship Liberator are authentic.

Part of the reason for uploading is to have more experienced players have a crack at it. I don't think it is a difficult game, but I am definitely stumped right now. I don't really know anything about the author or how the game came to be, so additional information would be welcome as well.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by vukassin on 26 November 2018 at 4:20am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item