Online playable version.
Ifwizz entry
Further Game ressources, reviews, and game tweets.

Dickes W - Episode 2: Weihnachtsterror

by Ingo Scharmann, Frank Sorge, and David Görzig

Episode 2 of Dickes W
Humor

On Christmas Eve, Marc Dicke realizes that his girlfriend Ela would not be pleased about his present. So he rushes out in his district in search of a proper one.

Language: German (de)
First Publication Date: February 23, 2013
IFID: AD574A37-2E49-4F04-BA9C-BD31A89C64F9
TUID: wvyo5n77fcum7aec

If you enjoyed Dickes W - Episode 2: Weihnachtsterror...

People who like Dickes W - Episode 2: Weihnachtsterror also gave high ratings to these games:

It, by Emily Boegheim
"The rules of the game are easy. I'm It, so I go and hide. You and the others count to 50, then you have to look for me. If you find me, you have to get into the hiding spot with me. If you're the last person still looking for me, then...

A Comedy of Error Messages, by Adam Le Doux
A loyal but punctilious PC attempts to save its master from taking part in a disastrous blind-date, set up through the MMORPG Realms of Realmland....

Klub Karisma, by Christian Bluemke
You are the most dashing dog groomer in town and your girlfriend's just dumped you for a male stripper from the Hamburg Reeperbahn. So stop whining and go get her back, for the night has only just begun...

Dickes W - Episode 2: Weihnachtsterror appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Good German language games by ifwizz
The best German language games I ever played

This is version 2 of this page, edited by ifwizz on 15 May 2013 at 8:03am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item