Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-11 of 11
- NJ (Ontario), June 10, 2016
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A confusing futuristic game about... I'm not sure, February 3, 2016
by MathBrushIn this game, you play a young photographer during acts of terrorism on a campus. Crime is rampant, and people across the world are moving underground.
You have been receiving messages telling you to do various things. As you carry them out, you get closer to finding your way to your family and/or safety.
The game has an odd hook, which is that it's written in first person with all scenery objects included in two lists: "Good" and "bad".
Overall, the story is interesting and fun but didn't make sense to me yet. I'm interested to read other reviews and see what other people thought.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- DJ (Olalla, Washington), May 9, 2013
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), April 4, 2012
- Celestianpower (Gloucestershire, UK), July 25, 2010
- Linnau (Tel-Aviv, Israel), October 31, 2008
- Juhana, November 27, 2007
- Anya Johanna DeNiro (Minnesota), November 21, 2007
- Benjamin Sokal (Elysium pod planting enclosure on Mars), November 16, 2007
- Wesley (Iowa City, Iowa), November 11, 2007