Zip of all Ectocomp2014 entries.

The Voodoo You Do 2

by Marshal Tenner Winter profile

Episode 2 of The Voodoo Trilogy

The casket opens and the pitch blackness is replaced with the sight of the moon; full in the night sky. Then, someone leans over, facing you and smiling a lunatic grin. He wears a dirty black top hat and dark glasses with one missing lens, revealing a milky eyeball. He has cotton plugs in his nose like a corpse. You smell cigar smoke and rum on him and his breath.

He speaks in a dark and nasal voice: "Bonsoir, monsieur."

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
IFID: 3A42F2FA-073A-49F6-923C-009191CF832D
TUID: wj79te72mruhbnni

10th Place - EctoComp 2014

Emily Short's Interactive Storytelling
A brief, evocative story about the afterlife by way of voodoo beliefs, with some pleasingly sinister lines.

The Andromeda Legacy
I could fee the damp. Loved the atmosphere. MTW got the right voice for the right piece.

A short Voodoo religion-based game for Ectocomp, July 16, 2017
This game was entered in Ectocomp 2013. It has a short sequence based on the Voodoo religion, and includes a fairly clever puzzle.

Because it was a speed-IF, it has a bunch of rough edges. Also, the game has quite a bit of profanity. But the concept is much better developed than most ectocomp games.

If you enjoyed The Voodoo You Do 2...