Zip of all Ectocomp2014 entries.
Contains The Voodoo Do You 2.gblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a glulx interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

The Voodoo You Do 2

by Marshal Tenner Winter profile

Episode 2 of The Voodoo Trilogy

The casket opens and the pitch blackness is replaced with the sight of the moon; full in the night sky. Then, someone leans over, facing you and smiling a lunatic grin. He wears a dirty black top hat and dark glasses with one missing lens, revealing a milky eyeball. He has cotton plugs in his nose like a corpse. You smell cigar smoke and rum on him and his breath.

He speaks in a dark and nasal voice: "Bonsoir, monsieur."

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
IFID: 3A42F2FA-073A-49F6-923C-009191CF832D
TUID: wj79te72mruhbnni

10th Place - EctoComp 2014

Emily Short's Interactive Storytelling
A brief, evocative story about the afterlife by way of voodoo beliefs, with some pleasingly sinister lines.

The Andromeda Legacy
I could fee the damp. Loved the atmosphere. MTW got the right voice for the right piece.

A short Voodoo religion-based game for Ectocomp, July 16, 2017
This game was entered in Ectocomp 2013. It has a short sequence based on the Voodoo religion, and includes a fairly clever puzzle.

Because it was a speed-IF, it has a bunch of rough edges. Also, the game has quite a bit of profanity. But the concept is much better developed than most ectocomp games.

If you enjoyed The Voodoo You Do 2...

People who like The Voodoo You Do 2 also gave high ratings to these games:

Square Circle, by Eric Eve
What is your crime? Why do you feel both guilty and unjustly punished? What has happened to your memory? How will you draw a square circle and get out of your prison? What will you find then?

Trinity, by Brian Moriarty
You're neither an adventurer nor a professional thrill-seeker. You're simply an American tourist in London, enjoying a relaxing stroll through the famous Kensington Gardens. When World War III starts and the city is vaporized moments...

The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell, by Elena Fedina
This game was one of my final projects for the game design program I took at New York Film Academy. Being from Russia, I got a little nostalgic about everyday aspects of my life back home, so this game helped me... not be nostalgic any...

The Voodoo You Do 2 appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Zape on 9 July 2020 at 5:44pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item