Zip containing all the game files
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Birth of Mind

by Justin de Vesine

2011

(Intro text)

You awake, the pain in your eyes gone after...you canít even remember how long.

First Publication Date: December 31, 2011
IFID: 1DAF853C-71C0-4957-9A74-07591BBB7764
TUID: w4pkrecmrf1wpyg2

Entrant - The penultimate not numbered Speed IF

Frustrating!, January 15, 2013
by verityvirtue (London)
Based on a fairytale, it starts out with the promise of good writing. It doesn't last.

It took me a while to find out how to get somewhere- anywhere. The help menu helpfully suggests that one reads carefully. It may be just me, but there were barely any textual hints, making the solutions to the puzzles presented feel unfair.

There isnít much of a plot, and even when a quest comes up, it isnít clear what to do to achieve it. In the end, I only managed to complete the game by reading a transcript and blindly taking things.

Birth of Mind on IFDB

Birth of Mind appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for December 2019 by David Welbourn
On Monday December 30, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 31 December 2019 at 4:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item